Thank you for your interest in submitting a presentation to the 2019 International Conference on Assessment Administration! To submit your presentation proposal, you will go through the following steps:
- Before you begin:
- read the Call for Presentations information page
- have each co-presenter's name, jurisdiction/company, any professional designations, telephone number and email address available
- To submit a presentation, click "Submit Presentation" in the left-hand sidebar (or click the large orange Submit Presentation button at the bottom of this screen).
- You will be directed to a login page. If this is your first time accessing the conference website, you will need to create a new account to log in with (following the bullet points below). This is separate from your regular IAAO login. (If you previously submitted a presentation in 2018 / created an account on the presentation submission site enter your email and password, then click "Login.") For first time users:
- Under the "Login" box, click "Sign up" to begin setting up an account.
- The next page will say "Create Account." Enter your Email, First Name, Last Name, and Password. Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password box. Click the "Create Account" button.
- After clicking "Create Account," a note will appear saying, "An email with an account activation link has been sent to the address you have provided." Please note email that you will be sent will come from the email address email@example.com. The email will have the Subject "Confirm Your Account." It will ask you to click the green "Confirm Account" button in the email to confirm your email address and account. Click the green button. Note: If you do not receive the email in your Inbox, please check your Junk or Spam email folder. If you still do not find it after waiting a few minutes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org call (510)665-1200, option 2 for assistance.
- After clicking Confirm Account button, you will be automatically logged into your new account.
- To submit a presentation, click on the large “Submit Presentation” button at the bottom of the Call for Presentations information page or on the link in the left column of the page.
- The first step in the application process is to complete the Presenter Letter of Agreement. Inform any co-presenters that they will need to submit the Presenter Letter of Agreement and that they will need to either review a biography you provide or submit their own short biography. A link to these Agreement form and biography submission will be found on the left column of the page.
- Complete the submission form. Be as thorough as possible.
- After completing the submission form, click the final “submit” box at the bottom of the page to upload the information.
You (and any co-presenters for whom you provided an email address) will receive a confirmation email indicating that you submitted your presentation material. The conference administrators will receive a copy of the same email, and they will contact you if they have questions and about any next steps.